Behind the Scenes of Duck-Rabbit: Trevor
Oct 18, 2016
1. How long have you been a part of the Duck-Rabbit family?
- I am new, I was fortunate enough to be able to join the team in June of this year.
2. What inspired you to work in sales for a craft brewery
- I had a beverage sales background and enjoy craft beer. It was a natural fit.
3. What area in our distribution territory do you cover?
- Anywhere and everywhere Duck Rabbit is sold
4. What is your favorite part of being on the sales team for Duck-Rabbit?
- I get to work with an amazingly diverse group of quality human beings. Having world class beers to represent is a very close second.
5. Other than sales, what else do you do with the brewery?
- I lead the Sales Team but will do whatever is needed.
6. Who is the person you admire the most?
- There is a person that I met through this industry and I'm proud to call him a friend. He was orphaned young, raised himself and lived on the streets for a while. He has pulled himself up by his bootstraps and is one of the kindest, most hardworking people you will ever meet. He has a young family and is a true role model as a father, an employee and a friend.
7. When you aren’t working, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
- I have the world’s largest sea shell collection that I keep scattered across various beaches all over the globe.
8. What is the most interesting thing about you/something most people don’t know about you?
- I'm 4th generation in the hospitality industry. I've literally grown up in this industry; I was behind the bar in a high chair. I was also Baltimore's Fastest Bartender twice.
9. What is something you absolutely cannot live without?
- A material thing? My phone. Because of the nature of this business, there is quite a bit of field work and travel. The phone is my lifeline. In addition to emails, calls and texts, it's also my GPS.
10. Anything else you’d like us to know?
- There is no such thing as a hustle mistake.