- Now that higher alcohol beers are legal in NC, we have started a program
of limitted release seasonal specialties. The first one, Rabid Duck Russian
Imperial Stout, was released at the end of December 05. Next will be
Wee Heavy Scotch Ale, with an anticipated release of early April 06.
- We are pleased to welcome a new member to our team. Patrick Kudla
has taken the position of brewer at The Duck-Rabbit.
- We are finalizing details to begin distributing throughtout South
Carolina with Capital Group Distributing.
of the beginning of March 05, Duck-Rabbit beers are distributed throughout
NC by Tryon
- Duck-Rabbit beers are now available through Guild Distributing in
- The Duck-Rabbit is very pleased to be the first brewery in North Carolina
to be invloved with the Goodness Grows in North Carolina program.
the text of our first press release.
- The September 10, 2004 edition of the newspaper, Raleigh News &
Observer, had an article about us called "A
Dark Horse, but a Winner."
- The March 13, 2005 edition of the Greenville NC newspaper, Daily
had an article about us called "Born
and Brewed in a Small Town." This article was also reprinted
in several other newspapers through a wire service.